D.R. Plumbing & Heating offer a variety of gas related services, from a complete gas central heating system installation to landlord gas safety checks.
By servicing your gas appliances regularly you can ensure that they remain safe and efficient. We can offer a full service including maintenance contracts for your convenience.
Remember that whenever you have any gas work carried out you should always use a qualified Gas Safe engineer.
Our gas engineers are fully qualified to install and maintain the following:
- Gas boilers
- Gas cookers
- Gas fires
- Water heaters
- Gas piping
- Gas leaks
We are also able to offer the following services:
- Maintenance contracts
- Gas safety checks
- Landlord gas safety certificates
Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
Landlords are responsible for the safety of their tenants. The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998 detail landlords’ duties to ensure gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for tenants are safe.
Landlords are responsible for the maintenance and repair of flues, appliances and pipework provided for their tenants. They are also responsible for ensuring an annual gas safety check is carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
D.R. Plumbing & Heating takes gas safety seriously and our Gas Safe registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections.
What does a Landlord gas safety inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures, if test points are available
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturers guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all of the flame failure devices
- Check for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets, where appropriate
- Investigate any evidence on unsafe operation and report to the person responsible
We also offer discounts for multiple Landlord gas safety inspections, please contact us for more details.